As usual, I wasn’t using my active listening skills and wrote more than 21 questions to answer. I promise I will get better at listening… but since you are getting to know me, it only made sense to keep all 25 questions.
1.What is your favorite food?
Fries! I love friessss
2. Do you think instant gratification is ruining our generation?
Yes, even though the ‘like” feels good in the moment I think it’s teaching the new generation to depend their emotional stability on what other people think and feel.
3. If you could live in a different decade, which would you choose?
Honestly, I wouldn’t change my decade for anything. I grew up in the times of great movements for women, race, and endless possibilities
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
5. What is your favorite way to waste time?
6. Do you believe in soul mates?
No, b/c people are constantly changing and evolving
7. How do you like to spend your weekends- partying or sleeping?
If I had a choice partying (but party to me includes hanging out at friends houses having a low key nights as well)
8. What does your perfect day look like?
My perfect day involves friends, family, and drinks lol. So, it would begin with a morning workout, breakfast, getting one of my me things in (mbe nails, lashes), an activity with my son and god daughter, maybe a nap lol, then in the evening/night dinner or drinks or going out with friends/significant other.
9. What is your dream job?
Baker. Maybe owning my own bakery
10. What is your biggest regret?
Not taking more time to get to know myself in the later half of my 20’s
11. What is one risk always worth taking?
Eating the whole row of cookies from the box
12. Do you have any hidden talents?
Baha – Yes (and no it’s not sexual, so get your mind out of the gutter) but it Is odd
13. What is one thing you wish you were good at?
14. What is your favorite quote or expression?
“The universe took its time on you
Crafted you to offer the world
Something different from everyone else
When you doubt
How you were created
You doubt an energy greater than us both
–irreplaceable” ― Rupi Kaur, The Sun and Her Flowers
15. What am I most excited about in my life right now?
A continued journey of getting to know myself
16. Which TV or movie character do you most identify with any why?
Lorilai Gilmore or Mindy. As for why, we would need a whole seperate post on that!
17. Favorite animal?
Goats, I legit looked up the zoning of the last home I lived in to see if live stock was allowed
19. Dream travel destination?
Italy, France, Spain
20. Favorite color?
21. Savory or Sweet?
When I was younger sweet for sure, but now I’m my ripe old age def savory
22. IPhone or Android?
iPhone (Fo Life)
23. Coffee or tea?
24. Astrology sign
25. Favorite movie?
Corny, but Fools Rush In I LOVE romantic comedies if I had to choose a serious movie City of God
That was a little bit about me. Now your turn, can you relate to any of my 25 answers? Or have a favorite TV show to recommend – LOL?